Saturday, July 31, 2021

The Golf Outing.

Today is my golf outing. It should be fun. I slept good last night too. It is going to be mostly sunny with a high of 77⁰  Pretty good weather. 

I really don't have much on my mind. I start today with 75 miles which is pretty ridiculous. My BP was 130/85. 85 is a little high, but I get a similar number once in a while. It may have gone down with a 2nd reading,  but I no longer do that since my first reading is generally pretty good. 

Tomorrow is August. School will be starting pretty soon which doesn't really change my life at all. Before you know it college football,  and the NFL will start. I watched football in the past, but I won't be if I am golfing,  and I work on Sunday. I may golf on Sunday too. After work. Who knows?  

Today should be fun. Life is looking pretty good. A nice Saturday morning out on the golf course. What more could one ask?  

I really have nothing on my mind. My checking account is down funds cuz of property taxes, and ac, and golf clubs.  $5000 last month on those,  but its property taxes.  A once a year bill. I still live as cheaply as one can without being homeless. Of course my checking account currently has much more than we used to carry in it during the normal years I guess you'd call it. Me living with a surplus has not been my usual state. I also have a savings account I don't ever want to use,  and an non Ira investment account I only want to keep adding money to every week. 

I think its good to live with my account depleted,  cuz I  can get used to it,  and every month throw money to my IRA til its maxed. If I can do that, and finish next year before the end of the year, that would be ideal. 

We are always making plans. My plans revolve around saving and golfing and getting my accounts up,  and working,  staying active etc...   being healthy too. 50+ is when you think about these types of things.  50+ can be the dying years. A lot depends on how you lived after high school I suppose. 

Anyway, I spose. Today should be a day.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: