Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Up Two Steps, Back 5.

Yesterday's golf outing was probably one of my worst. It isn't a relaxing game if you play like shit. We played a course we had no business playing. Save it for people who are good. No part of my game was good,  and I looked like I haven't been practicing at all. There was a 600 yard par 5 where it looked like you had to cover a ravine of 250 yards to hit the fairway, or lose your ball 400 feet down or more in a mess of brush and trees. I kept thinking I don't know if I can cover that. I overswung, top spinned the shot. Not sure if it covered 100 yards before a sharp dive down.  :)   i dropped on the other side. 

One thing I noticed is I wasn't relaxed. What a crazy game. It was pretty frustrating really. Usually you finish an outing feeling good about some part of your game. Yesterday not so much. 

My bad golf outing didn't appear to raise my blood pressure.  :)  I am glad I check it every morning. Its a good thing to know. 

Speaking of a neighbor of mine died suddenly this weekend. Maybe a heart attack. I am thinking maybe 10 years older than me. You never really saw him a lot,  but the wife you did. She always walks her poodles. She colors her hair blond. She's cute for an older lady. She still looks young.  She seemed to get around better than him. He wasn't fat at all.  Seemed to be in good shape,  besides maybe having a bad knee or two. Something like that.  Maybe he was having circulation problems though, and his feet hurt. I just had a check up though, and my circulation is good. 

Still though you think of the house. A big truck she probably has no use for. They have a big 5th wheel trailer too. She won't be using that by herself. There is a widow two doors down from us. She's never been real sociable,  I did talk to her husband before he passed. Must be 15 years ago or something. He knew me from Menards or some shit. Fuck they just remodeled the garage. I don't envy that lady her pain at all. She looks like she has another 20 years plus. I'm assuming 65 years old give or take. 

Anyway the real side of life I guess. Don't sweat the small stuff like you played a really shitty game of golf.  Life will hit when you least expect it. 

I have a fuck ton to do today after work. On the bright side I like a busy life. I think that helps keep me healthy.  

Laterzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: