Thursday, July 1, 2021

Not Everything Done.

I had a lot to do yesterday. Take the dogs, cut the grass, make chicken salad with extra chicken I baked off yesterday, make biscuits and gravy for dinner, and take my dad to the bank. So after taking the dogs, and cutting the grass, I asked my dad if he wanted to go to the bank. It was such a big deal to him yesterday, but not today. Go figure. I took that as a good omen to go to the park and hit my 8 iron. I made real progress yesterday. 

I was able to hit the ball with my iron the way I wanted. Less loft, and more distance. I am going to the par 3 course after work to see how it goes.  I ended up making chicken salad, and biscuits and gravy for dinner too. 

All in all an okay day.  Weather was really nice. The weather outlook is pretty ridiculous actually.  Super good forecast. I have two days off this weekend too. Should be pretty sweet. I am going to see at least one movie. Probably two. I was approaching 15 miles when my day ended. It didn't seem like it. 

Now that I have taken up golf what happens in the winter?  I guess we will cross that bridge when we get to it. 

I was kinda tired when my alarm went off, cuz I was still in a deep sleep, but quickly woke up knowing today was going to shape up to be a pretty good one. I'll be busy, I'll play golf,  and I'll eat dinner. Hopefully clean up the kitchen too. Simple simple. 

See how easy my life is. I don't even have to work at having a pretty good disposition. I have like zero baggage.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: