Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I Almost Lost It.

A bad day on the golf course can shake your confidence. I got a lot done after work, so I was able to take my 8 iron out. Couldn't hit it for a bit,  but it all came back. A golf swing is pretty fragile I guess. 

I was able to take the dogs yesterday, cut and bag the grass, do dishes,  and we flush and rinsed our pump. I was going to start digging around the pool, but I'll do it today. All I have to do is walk the dogs,  and I'll take my 8 iron out again. 

Not much besides that. We had dinner, I watched a bit of the Sox before bed. Just another day that ended up being okay. I worked,  got a lot done after,  it was over 30,000 steps,  and 14 miles. 

Really boring shit my life is made up of. Not even really worth writing about really,  but its hard to take that out of me. As with most stuff its just a waste of time,  but time is a thing we need to fill while alive. 

50 + is pretty good though. You no longer feel the need to be sociable. You no longer feel the need to go out and party or whatever. Life isn't that interesting really,  but I like it fine. Mine is easy. 

I don't really know how others go about their lives, and really I don't much care. I like mine, and wouldn't want theirs. Its nice walking the Earth being confident, assured, and content. I wouldn't want it any other way. I know others don't walk in my shoes cuz they can't. Mine are the best ones too, cuz I don't have a lot of anxiety,  and nothing to escape. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: