Saturday, July 3, 2021

158?!?!

Wow, I am now 158 pounds. Pretty crazy right?  Probably the 16.6 miles yesterday had something to do with it. I feel I ate a lot this week too. I know being at 77 miles with one day left is a big activity week, but I thought I may have gained weight. Not to be. I am not concerned in the least,  just surprised.  

158 doesn't look bad on me. My BMI is still on the high side of acceptable.  :)   LOL.  How skinny are we supposed to be?   

I seriously cannot eat much more during the day, and activity wise I don't think I can increase much either.  I am busy,  and active.  I cannot imagine how a person can get down to medium BMI levels.  I'd have to starve myself taking in less calories with what my activity level is at. 

Once again,  I am not concerned with BMI levels in the least. Wonder if they are out of date.  Irrelevant in this day and age. 

I worked on my golf swing at the park yesterday. I think I ironed some things out. No pun intended.  ;)  I hit a lot of good iron shots. You know where you feel pretty perfect contact. I just don't duplicate it 100% of the time. 

The pool guy came,  and we have a couple things to do yet. Bond the pool, which sounds like ground it. Electrician is coming out in a few weeks to do that. We have to dig out some ground too. 3' from all sides of the pool it has to be 4' high from the top of the pool. There is an area where that isn't the case. Not a huge section. They don't want kids to be able to jump into the pool. What kids I don't know. We don't have any. Our backyard is surrounded by a fence. Some kid gets in my backyard,  and jumps into the pool, and drowns who is at fault?  The trespasser right?  Its not my job to keep unwanted intruders safe. Why would guns be legal then?  There are like no codes on those.  I digress though.  

What I have learned in Holland is no one knows anything about pools. We asked a lot of questions,  and no one had answers.  City people said all kindsa shit. Our builder never answered texts. City guy shows up,  and tells us a bunch of shit we never even heard of. 

I'm not mad,  but we should be able to get answers.  Someone should know something.  

Anyway, life goes on. We are going to play 9 holes today. I hope I play good. I have tomorrow off too. What a novelty huh?  I wonder how I'll do. Sometimes too many days off I don't enjoy as much as getting my labor in. I can work on the pool stuff though. 

I tell you what though. Spending a couple hours playing golf is pretty relaxing. Sure shots can be frustrating, but still a good afternoon in the sun. 

I spose. Not really much on my mind. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: