Wednesday, July 14, 2021

On To Another Book.

So, I finished my latest book from Kristin Hannah. As I was walking the dogs. There may or may not have been ugly crying going on.   ;)  stupid book trying to make me look like an idiot.    :)   Her books i listened to so far have been really really good. I'll probably check for more. I don't think I checked Audible yet, only the library. The library doesn't show all written, just what's available. I have the next detective dd Warren to get too. 

I went to the park, and hit my 8 iron. I got my shot down, and now I have to practice and practice. Its got to be 2nd nature. Golf is a hard game. I really want to get good at it. 

Lisa went out with the girls, so I made brats, and bought potato salad for dinner. I watched TV for a bit, but turned it off. I wasn't feeling it. I just went to bed. I slept good again last night. 

My doctor's appointment is tomorrow. I checked my BP,  and it is fine. I expect a pretty good visit. Weight is down, although I've been at a pretty good weight for years. I made those little changes to eating. Basically that salad almost every day, and try to eat a lot of fruit. I think it should be okay. 

Picking up golf is one of the healthiest things I've done too. More steps = more exercise. 

Besides that not much as usual. I think I might go to the par 3 course today. If I can get a tee time after I take the dogs. That should be a good test. Then dinner. 

An easy day of work, dogs, golf, eat, sleep. Simple simple.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: