Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Mind Freeze

I could have probably sat all morning thinking of a title. I got nothing,  which may be a foreshadowing of my entry. 

I didn't shoot my clubs yesterday, and I am not today. I felt like I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder,  so I am going to rest it. I did some exercises for it, and it feels good today. 

I have a meeting today at 4:00, so I am not shooting today. I did watch some videos though, so I have something to work on next time out. I found a slight flaw in my swing. 

I am going to get pizza at a place the next town over. Its where my meeting is at. The pizza is real good, and we never go there, cuz it is the next town over. 

We will have an early dinner, which is good. Maybe, I'll watch a show or two. I made ribs yesterday. They came out good. I bake ribs for 2-1/2 hours at 250⁰, and grill them after. I grilled veggies,  and potatoes too. It was good,  I also did all the dishes,  and took the dogs. 

I watched the beginning of the Sox game,  and went to sleep. 

I saw the county I live in is only 45.7% vaccinated. 65, and up is like 80%  I was surprised by the 45.7%  It isn't hard to get vaccinated,  so I assume there are a lot just refusing to get vaccinated. To each their own I guess. I don't think its a terribly wise stance to have. People die all the time though. Its our ending anyway, and if people go out like that, little old me surely doesn't give a fuck. 

I've met many people in my life. Yet here I stand on my own. I have no "have to" parties to go to,  or commitments to different things. I work,  eat, sleep, with golf thrown in. 

I had a little inheritance given to me, and currently I am worth more than what that was. I didn't blow it. My house is approximated at $244,000. I have no desire to sell it though. I don't care if it was worth $100,000. It costs me only ~$180/ month to live here. Property taxes and insurance. That's as cheap as I can live. 

Living cheaply is better than accumulating a lump sum. Living cheaply helps you build up a lump sum. 

Anyway, I spose. 

Its late,  I gotta make my lunch.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.          :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: