Friday, July 30, 2021

Some Much Needed Sleep.

I got a really good night sleep last night. I don't remember even waking up once. I was so sore yesterday. I tried to go hit my 8-iron, but I was never going to get loose. I believe there still is value in taking weak swings. Active recovery, and see how the ball reacts, with a slower swing. I didn't even take one full swing. 

I guess the NBA draft was yesterday. Who knew?  Kofi whatever from Illinois didn't get drafted. Dude is a monster. The Bulls got the other Illinois star. The guard with the weird name. Detroit got Luka Garza late too in the 2nd round. I thought those guys would be first rounders. An NBA talent scout I am not. College to pros doesn't always translate. Remember the Jimmer Ferdette from BYU.  I thought for sure he'd be a good NBA player. 

I went to Sam's yesterday after work. First time in a while. I used to go every week, but I have to take my dad every week to the grocery store. He's retarded. 

Not much else going on. We are covering a vacation next week, so we will be busy. I didn't have to make cookies this week either,  which means next week might be a cookie week. That's fine though. No biggie. 

I really don't have much on my mind. I think its been a while where I slept all the way through the night. 

My BP is staying quite consistent. 128/81 today. It sometimes might hit like 130 or 131, and maybe sometimes 86 or something,  but really pretty good numbers. I still have to wait a couple weeks to get my blood work done. I am assuming that will come out real good. 

Since I eat a lot of fruit and veggies, I poop a lot. Those are good diet foods just cuz you poop like a rabbit or guinea pig. I bet you can eat more bad stuff if you increase fruits and veggies,  cuz you basically are popping so much stuff out. I am not saying that with scientific certainty,  but just by my observations. Rabbits and guinea pigs are constantly eating veggies,  fruit, and hay. They also are constantly popping. I eat fruit and that big salad most days. I am constantly pooping too. Also,  I am very active on my feet,  so the two go hand in hand. 

Just shit I notice.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.      :)

No comments: