Saturday, July 10, 2021

I Got Nothing.

I think it's going to be like 118⁰ in Las Vegas today. That sounds fun. I gained a pound last week. Up to 159 pounds. 

I went to the driving range yesterday to work on my driver. It seems it was an easy fix. Same with my iron. Take a nice long easy backswing. Why that does what it does I don't know, but it helps probably with every club. My irons at the park were good too. So now I am excited to go out again. I may do both again. 

Besides that not much. I am paying my property taxes after this. My annual house payment. It isn't due til next month sometime,  but get it out of the way. In two weeks I'll pay off my Discover of $3000. All in one month.  :)  golf clubs, and air conditioner most of it. I wait two weeks cuz Lisa gets paid every two weeks, so it doesn't seem like such a huge hit to checking since we get paid for 3 jobs. That's it then hopefully.  Start getting the accounts back up. 

Its kinda fun having more money than you can possibly do anything with, but also boring. I still have to put money in my ira this year too. I might just do $1000/ month.  Just to get it done. 

It is good to be back to my regular weekend. We are golfing on Monday weather permitting.  Hope I play good. Golf is much easier with a drive on the fairway, and good contact after that.  I am close I think,  but you never know. 

Besides that not much. Another Saturday to get my shit done. Its a good life. Pretty simple.  Our highs for the next week are upper 70s to lower 80s. Much better than 118⁰  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: