Sunday, July 25, 2021

I finished my golf purchases.

I purchased a golf caddy. A 3 wheel thingy, that is pretty sweet. I walked 9 holes with it yesterday.  You can save a lot of money just walking. Also I bought a 4 hybrid. Taylormade m4, like all my other clubs. That finishes my set as far as I'm concerned. 

I struck the ball pretty good yesterday. Not a lot of shitty shots. I didn't putt terribly good,  but I didn't doink a lot of shots. Two I can remember. My driver wasn't straight though. 

I did get all my shit done yesterday, included is clothes folded and put away. That was about it. Get my shit done,  and go golfing. 

I have no idea what people do on weekends. My weekends seem boring from the outside, but I am fine with them. As you get older you aren't excited about as much things like when you were young. Geez 40 was the beginning of the bucket list, and 50 you realize the bucket list is dumb. At least for me. 

I don't know what the 50s are. Easy for one thing. Work, eat, sleep.  I guess I take an active interest in my health. Changed some things over the last few years to be more healthy. No sacrifices or anything. Just added more healthy shit I like. No crazy diets or anything. I like fruits and veggies so I added more to my diet. 

Really I don't know what the 50s are. Disinterested maybe?  

I don't belong to clubs,  and I work too much to be real sociable. We all have our lives,  and I guess I am glad I have no one else's. Mine is easy. No kids, no responsibilities really. I don't owe anyone anything. 

In my 40s I think I was interested in getting to know people. I've learned enough to realize people aren't that interesting. I've seen enough.   :)  

I am into the wild solo. My life is lived on Walden pond, except I don't give a fuck what the price of beans are. 

What those two were searching for they thought was freedom, but really they wanted their heads and hearts to feel content. 

I labor for others, but I am fine with it. I labor for a wage, and my wages make my life comfortable. 

I have what those two were actually searching for. The secret is we don't control our hearts or minds, so you cannot create contentment. It's why there is so much anger and frustration,  and bickering etc...  

The truth is not self evident. I did take that path though. It did me good for sure, but I helped no one along the way. I think I was supposed to, but I didn't fail along the way. No one wanted to take that path. The World enticed too much. 

I am solo and I am fine. 

Gotta go. 

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: