Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Back To Regular

Yesterday was a regular work day. We went golfing after. I started off okay,  and my swing disappeared. My putting was horrible too. I have to get back to the park. I think I was rushing my shot. So much to learn. 

I did stop by the Mexican store to get stuff for Fajitas.  What a simple meal, basically premade. I get precooked rice, guac, Pico,  I even got the beans this time. I enjoyed the dinner so much last night,  I am making tacos for dinner. 

I do have a busy day planned. Grass needs to be cut, dishes washed, dogs taken,  and balls to be hit. I love a busy Summer day. Kinda puts some pep in your step. I went to bed early/normal time. It was nice going to bed tired. Not so nice I woke up at 11:00 for a couple hours. I still got 5 hours. I'll sleep good tonight. Work will be stupid busy for ~6 weeks til school starts up again. It should slow down a bit after that. Busy is fine though. 

Not much besides that. Another day in the life. A day back to normal. The extra days off just aren't worth it. Not as fun as you think they might be. Me, I am not always as productive as I think I might be either. Life is better when I labor. I just feel better about everything.  I know others are different,  but I will never see eye to eye with them. I am made up differently.  No labor = low confidence and assuredness in my world.  

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: