Monday, July 5, 2021

I Definitely Had A Lazy Day.

I don't feel bad having a lazy day, cuz I never do it. If I did it every weekend then yeah,  that ain't so good. Its kinda why I work two jobs, cuz what else would I do?  Hobbies cost money typically. Days off you may spend more money than you want. One day off a week is fine. Keeps lazy days far away. 

I didn't find a movie in the morning,  so I started watching Nancy Drew.  Kinda like Nancy Drew meets Supernatural. It isn't the best show,  but its fine. I watched 10 or 11 episodes.   :)  we saw the forever purge movie. It was fine too. I'm an A-lister so I get movies free, and Lisa's cost $6.50. We went to Menards, and had hot dogs for dinner. Lisa had Hailey's friend and her 3 kids over.  Lisa's chance at being a grandma. I stayed inside and watched Nancy Drew.  

I kinda just wanted to hang with myself.  Have my own lazy day. Lisa is fine with it cuz she had the kiddos over. A pretty good 2nd day off, but one I don't want to replicate often so I don't. I work typically.   That's how I live my best life. 

Today we are going into work an hour later,  cuz of the holiday. We can, because we aren't open on Mondays,  so fireworks, and dogs = let's start an hour later.  We are going golfing too at the par 3 course.  See if I can hit my irons good again.  It is going to be hot for two days, so I'll probably go swimming after for a bit. 

I am 54 years old. Kinda lucky I can turn off sociability whenever I want. Its just Lisa and I. Lisa has Hailey across the street,  and I don't have to be anything to anyone.  No kids to entertain or anything like that. That too is my best life. Not a lot of have to in my life. Work is a have to, but I like work. 

I think of people with kids, and to me that sounds like a lot of work. You can't really turn off like I did all of yesterday.  Do people wake up on July 4th and think yay, we get to entertain kids today. Unless of course they are already old enough to hate you. Of course parents may turn off anyway. Escape the weekly have to of work,  and raising kids. I don't know. I'm just glad in this regard I am free from all of that. 

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: