Monday, July 12, 2021

If I Needed To Catch Up On Sleep.

My asleep time was like 8 hours and 19 minutes. That's not time in bed, but actual sleep time. I rarely get that. I was tired after work yesterday. Actually I feel I was tired the whole weekend. 

I worked over 8 hours yesterday so that's good. I didn't do anything after just watched the Sox and celebrity golf. I think I was asleep in bed before 7:00 PM.   :)

In my younger years I would sacrifice sleep for fun,  now my sleep is a thing to look forward to sorta.  Not much better than a morning after a good sleep. After a cup of coffee of course. 

We are golfing today. I took all of yesterday off, and didn't hit too long at the park on Saturday, so I'll feel okay. I hope I play good. 

I am starting another work week. I feel the excitement of Summer is waning. Just another day type thing. I'll be in my routine of work, hitting golf balls taking the dogs. I haven't been working out, just cuz of time. After I take the dogs, and do whatever golf activity I have in store it is past 5:00 PM, so gotta do something for dinner. Typically I don't stay up much past dinner. 

At this point it would be hard to get the sleep early wake early out of me. It works for me. That probably sounds boring, but what else are people doing?  You'd be surprised to hear how many TV shows people watch. I think some people have two full time jobs. Work,  and tv watching. 

Speaking of TV watching, season 3 of mystic river is streaming on Netflix. I did watch season 1 and 2 at some point. It was good. It takes place in the upper Northwest. Off the beaten path is a little community. People who have escaped big city life, and more important jobs than they have now. They found a little area of small town life. Its a good escape, and everyone is good looking I am sure.  I know the red head lead actress is.    ;)

Anyhoo,  I spose. 

Work, golf,  and eating today. Maybe mystic river too.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: