Monday, July 19, 2021

Just Another Sunday.

Yesterday was just another Sunday. I did take my 8 iron to the park after work. We are playing today,  so I just wanted to hit again. Especially after my bad round on Saturday. I was tired, but I felt it was important. 

I then watched the Sox. The Sox are a good team. Carlos Rodon was coming off injuries from last year, and won the #5 starter role. Except as the #5 he has turned into a #1 quality pitcher. With Michael Kopech coming back too being lights out, they are a good team. All of a sudden our starting fielders will be getting healthy for the first time this year. The replacements have been doing pretty good though. 

Like any Sport if your team is doing good its exciting.  If your team is doing bad it is fun to listen to sports talk radio from that city.   :)

That was pretty much my day. Work,  golf,  Sox. I watered the grass too. I wasn't lazy yesterday so I start the week off good. A good frame of mind. Work will be busy for me today. Monday the order comes in, so. That usually takes an hour out of my day. This time of year we don't have an extra hour either. 

My property taxes should clear this week,  and I am paying off my Discover bill of $3000. Golf clubs and car's AC basically. It will be nice to get that off my chest. Then we can start getting our accounts up again. 

Not much besides that. It is July 20 already. School starts back up in August for those who that affects. Me it doesn't except how it may change work. 

This has been a good Summer. Our weather has been perfect. Our AC has been barely on. We've got a lot of rain. This week highs in the lower 80s, lows in the upper 60s. I mean really.  You cannot get any better. 

Oh my book is really good too. Its a 17 hour book, so I am sure I still have like 6 or 7 hours left. Not sure how it will go. This author develops her characters as good as anyone. Think Stephen King's IT book. As far as developing characters.  

Anyway, I spose 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: