Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The Swing Is Fragile.

I found my iron swing again yesterday. It tried to disappear. It's important I go through my warmup routine. I watched Mickelson,  Dechambeu,  Brady, and Rodgers for a bit. Outside the crazy distance those people get, Rodgers is a pretty good golfer. Brady's drive wasn't present,  but he putted pretty good. I would have stayed up to watch more,  but I fell asleep. 

I got everything done I wanted yesterday. Dishes, lawn,  Sam's club,  dogs. Lawn watered too, and I was able to go to the park. I used my 7 iron yesterday.  That's a busy day. A busy day culminating in tacos for dinner. I didn't totally check, but I was over 30,000 steps,  and 13.5 miles. Busy.  

Today,  I am hoping to golf. I may go by myself, or just go to the park. Get that swing locked down. Either way is fun. I really need to take my driver to the driving range. I have no clue what that thing is doing.  Regardless a fun day in store.  Summer is fun. Golfing was just the thing I needed. Having a park to hit my ball is huge. Golf does have a barrier to entry. If you don't have an area to practice your shot cheaply it becomes expensive. I have the park. How many hours already have I spent there?  Probably at least $200 worth or more driving range cost. On top of what I already spent. Its not cheap to practice every day. It is for me though. 

It is early July. This is turning out to be a good Summer. I am paying off the property taxes in a day or two. A couple weeks after that I'll pay for the part of my clubs I put on Discover,  and AC. My bag, and driver I ordered, and paid with my debit card. I'll get a good cash back this month. I may get a Dick's gift card this time.  

I know I know everything is about golf. Then we can start getting our accounts back up again. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.           :)

No comments: