Friday, July 2, 2021

A Golf Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I went golfing yesterday. I didn't play particularly well. I've been practicing so much with my irons (8-iron), I thought the par 3 would be a good checkup to see how i am doing. Not good enough apparently. Not one good tee shot on the par 3 course. 

I use my 8 iron so much that's all I feel confident using. Lost with the pitching wedge. Too long or too short. I took one shot with my 8 iron instead of the obvious PW I should have used. It ended up right next to the hole. From maybe 60-70 yards out. 

Still a work in progress. 

The inspectors are coming to check the pool today. Lisa kept forgetting to call. Obviously she schedules him or her for when I am here,  and not her. How did I become the pool guy?  That was her thing.  I think it will be fine. 

I have two days off after today. How about that. Our property tax bill came yesterday. My house payment for the year. $2067. That comes out to $172/month. Basically $220/month to live with house insurance in April. I don't think you can live cheaper than that. Not so close to Lake Michigan anyway.  

The house next door to us just sold. The new owners will pay $333/month just for property taxes, due to the amount they paid for it. 

I work two jobs. I try to save a lot. Still when you have to pay property taxes, golf clubs,  and car's AC, the cash supply can get hit, so I'll have to build that back up. 

My Summer of being cash heavy didn't last long.   :)  It's all relative though. 5 years ago I would have considered myself pretty wealthy with the cash reserves even after I pay these bills. Not to mention we just paid for a pool too, so.  I can build it back up pretty quickly. 

My life is pretty easy. Still finances can take a hit. I wonder how many people have financial stress day in day out. Best way to overcome that is to work. A weekly income is a pretty good thing if you are living in this World. 

Walden Pond, or into the wild doesn't seem to really be an option. How to make it so one likes to labor as much as I do I am not sure. I am lucky being me. 

How to make it so one doesn't need to seek out meaning to their life I cannot help with. Also I am lucky in that regard. 

I am pretty lucky being me really. Yet still unexpected shit rises up. 

I do have two days off after today. My new golf plan is bring my 8 iron, and PW to the park. Learn to use both clubs. Then maybe a 7, and lob wedge. Start using all my clubs. 

Fun fun. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.            :)

No comments: