Sunday, July 11, 2021

Hey It Is Sunday.

Back to my Sunday workday. Last week I had less than 2 miles in after my Sunday off. This week I'll have 10 miles just cuz that's what happens at work. I still ended up with 72 miles last week. 

Yesterday we went mini golfing for the first time in forever. It was fine. There was a lady who caught my eye. Maybe 40?  She wore olive green pants. There were 3 generations in that group. Not sure if she had any of the kids. It looked like her sister probably had the kids.  Anyway out of the blue I was curious about her story. She was attractive so that's why I was interested.  Guys right?  I know keep us in a dungeon somewhere. 

She seemed patient and nice as a person. Probably didn't want to be mini golfing with her family is the vibe I was getting. Only the grandpa was there. No other males. Didn't check for a ring or anything. See how stupid shit like that happens. Remember the blond in the Lexus who gave me a smile?  

Anyway, we ate dinner out, and I went to bed. I was surprisingly really tired. 

Besides that Saturday was your typical Saturday. Not much to report. Today should be okay. I got work, and maybe see a movie after?  I got my Kristin Hannah audible book from the library. I had it on hold for like a month. There were like 8 or 10 people before me. Maybe more. Might have been on hold for 2 or 3 months.  She's a good writer. Her books usually have a female lead who lives in trying times.  The Alaska book,  and sisters who grew up during wwII were two books of hers I listened to already. Really good. The current one takes place during the Depression.  Kinda by the Texas Oklahoma border.  Depression,  drought,  and dust.  Its good so far, and it will be really good. Her books always are. 

Not much else besides that. Me just living out my days. These days will end at some point. Further down the road I suspect. Til then I'll continue doing what I do. Work,  eat, sleep. Retirement doesn't sound like it is something I'd be interested in. 20 years down the road who knows.  Idle time is not my favorite thing. I guess I like labor,  and I like to make money. Living debt free is nice. There is no living for free though. 

Rent payments and mortgages are always major. Some people have car payments too. I wonder what percentage that is. 

Most lives I view from the outside don't seem as good as mine. I guess most people look for an escape here and there.  Weekly,  daily,  I have no idea.  Time for yourself.  I get nothing but myself time.  Life ensnares us in many many ways, but I feel I am free from that.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: