Monday, July 26, 2021

I Am A Nerd.

It just occurred to me, I am a nerd. After work yesterday I went to the driving range with my driver. Afterwards I went to the park with my 9 iron. I was the only one at the driving range, and the only one at the park. Afterwards I watched golf on TV. 

The Olympics are going on, and I don't care. The only thing I've seen was girls softball when I was sitting having a beer when I went to the town over to get pizza last week. I really don't care about the Olympics I know, cuz I have no idea who is winning or losing what. Other sportsing things I have some interest in I would check boxscores and stuff. 

That doesn't make me cool or anything,  cuz I am now a golf nerd. The uncool really. Just a thought about myself. 

I did hit my driver pretty good. I am getting better at golf. I'll have to see what golfers do in the off-season. 

That was my day though. Work, golf, eat, sleep. Today we are playing golf at a new course. New for us. My muscles are getting used to golf. I am not getting so sore. 50+, you don't just start new shit without a muscle learning curve. 

I have shit to do this week. It will be busy. Some of the shit is going to take time away from golf I think. That sucks. Part of being a grown up I guess. Goes to show you golfers aren't grown-ups. Actually I would venture to say anyone with an obsession probably lacks *balance* to be a particularly good adult.  We definitely are sacrificing something.  

Golf unfortunately is perfect for me, cuz I was obsessed with it in my younger years. I wanted to get good. So naturally it is easy for me to pick up at 50+.  Especially since I had the money to invest in it.  It is a healthy way to occupy my time. Outside,  steps, exercise etc...  

I did want to reinvent myself I guess. Looks like it is golf. Winter I am not sure. I'll search for something.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: