Saturday, July 24, 2021

A Risky Tee Time?

I am going to try golfing today at 3:12. There are chances of rain,  but mostly after I should be done, so hoping to sneak in 9 holes. I went to the park yesterday, and scorched my 8 iron. So much so, I have to drop to a 9 iron at the park. Just a little change to my swing did it. Hopefully I cam duplicate it at the course.  It is just a much more fluid easier back swing. Hard to explain. 

I am at 75 miles to start the day,  also I am back in the 150s. Not by much. 159.9 I think. My BP was 133/83 I think. I had one extra drink last night too. I feel it too. It seemed like a good idea at the time. Not really, its just stupid stuff we do. 

Today should be okay. Really curious to see how I strike the ball. I am going to hit a bag of balls first. My Discover payment went out, and so did my property taxes. Finally that is done. 

Besides that not much. Just life. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)


No comments: