Thursday, July 15, 2021

Not Much To Report.

The story of my life, and really probably everyone's.  I did go to the par 3 course. I didn't play as good as I would have liked. I am getting better at putting, and I used my sand wedge, and gap wedge a lot. Trying to get used to those.  

Par 3s are hard if you are not sure how good you'll hit your iron. Let's just say the flag sticks were perfectly safe from me.   :)

Its a learning thing. Just gotta stick with it. Today is doctor's appointment. Blood pressure is fine like I said, so really just going for a checkup. Renew medications if necessary, and schedule the annual blood work. Walking the 9 holes yesterday put me at almost 16 miles. 

For dinner I made barbecue chicken. Dark meat for me, and breast for my wife. We backwashed, and rinsed our pool filter. That's about it. We did watch another episode of Virgin river. I didn't sleep that great last night, which basically means I didn't fall back asleep when I woke up. 

Like I said not much to report. Life goes on, and it's going fine for me. One thing I wonder about is I keep pretty busy with golf. What about this Winter?  What then?  I really have no idea. Maybe an idea will pop up. Something to ponder that's for sure. 

Everything is new at one time or another. Blogs were new at one point. Friendships were new at one point. None of that really stands the test of time. We even had new objectives or purposes at some point. New is like new years resolutions. Exciting at first, and then whatever. Screw being in the best shape of my life by August or whatever our thing was. 

Geez, I was going to write a book, and quit drinking. I do drink only half of what I used to, sometimes a bit more than half. As you age drinking to extremes is bad. I still blog though. It is just my routine. I should check, hold on.  This will be update 196 for the year. I have no purpose for this thing, I just do it. This blogging was new at one point, and I still like it. 

I used to think there was a purpose to me, and there really isn't is there?  Oh this story will get told maybe. At least finished, but I am just of such little consequence aren't I?  I kinda like the story this way. Makes me such an unremarkable vessel to be used huh?  

Our hearts cannot really handle the story for us on our own. We want to be special and unique, and if someone told us the truth we'd harden our hearts. We cannot accept we are of little consequence. We cannot accept sainthood is quite a bit further from us then we think. 

Personally I don't really have any use for anything that isn't true. The World would be one thing. What a crazy place.  The people in it too, holy cow.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: