Sunday, July 4, 2021

It Worked.

So we went golfing yesterday. I shot a 52 I think. I could have cleaned some stuff up, and got in the 40s probably. Putting for one thing,  and I had no clue what my driver was doing at all. My irons though I hit good. Got the good contact I wanted. I hit a couple really good 6 irons. The more I practice the better I'll get. My change was keeping my left arm close to my body from windup through the swing. It must not have been, and that made all the difference.  Except for my driver. That thing went wherever. Mostly left.  I used to have a little fade, so me aiming a bit left wasn't such a bad thing.  I corrected that,  started aiming toward the center.  The ball still went left.    :)   lol.  I can always use my 3 wood til I get that figured out. That is pretty exciting though. 

I watched TV the rest of the day. I had all my shit done,  and Lisa went to Saugatuck. I am pretty happy with how my golf has improved. 

Today will be a fun day. First I am going to find a movie to watch. Then we'll see a movie.  I am going to Sam's for a few things, and I'll take Hope. I should go to the park with my irons too. Make the most of my extra day off. 

Besides that not much. I slept a ton last night,  but I had one extra drink past what I should.  I needed it.  The sleep,  not the drink.     ;)

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: