Friday, July 16, 2021

A Clean Bill Of Health.

I still have to do the bloodwork, but that will be in August. Gotta wait one year. Of course my BP ran high AT THE OFFICE. I checked it this morning,  and its fine. I am always nervous about my BP reading at the office. Its like my top number jumps 10-20 points higher because of it. My bottom number was fine. 

They check the pulse everywhere checking for blockages. I was fine. My feet had a strong pulse so good circulation. He even checked for weird moles on my back for like skin cancer I assume. Said that looked really good. Mostly I am concerned with invisible to the eye blockages, and his diagnostic testing came out free from that. Peace of mind shit. Now I just wait to get my blood work done. 

My job helps keep me healthy. Speaking of jobs I'll be getting a .50/hour raise at my Sunday job. It all helps. That isn't even part of the annual review. The company we do the work for is paying more now, so they passed it along. I may get another raise in the future. 

I mailed out my property taxes yesterday. The house payment for a year. It isn't due for a month,  but still nice to get rid of it. 

All in all a pretty good day. The nurse who checked me in, and took my BP was off work for 5 weeks. Turns out she has celiac disease. An Italian who can no longer eat regular bread or pasta. That sucks.  

The highlight of our day is our main meal kinda. Sucks if you can't eat what you want. Speaking of eating, I made chipped beef on toast. "Shit on a shingle"  talk about a cheap meal. Buddig beef they sell at Meier again. For like .69 cents. Butter, all purpose flour, milk,  and free bread from the bakery. Such a stupid easy meal to make. Next time I'll scramble eggs with it. 

That was the day. I fell asleep toward the end of the next virgin River episode. Probably from not sleeping good the night before. Last night I slept good,  and I get the day off tomorrow.  Fun fun. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: