Thursday, July 29, 2021

We Are Having A Nice Little Storm.

We are having a nice little storm now. Wind, rain, lightning, and thunder. It is perfect. I didn't water yesterday, cuz I knew it was coming. It is supposed to clear up quickly. 

I was able to go golfing last night after two people canceled. It was my best round of the season. It wasn't my best score due to a couple bad holes, but I struck the ball good with my clubs for the most part. I played all balls where they landed. I did lose one ball in the water, so obviously I didn't play that one. It was the only ball I lost. I reached the sand a few times and got out no problem. I was happy to see the improvement. I am playing a best ball charity event on Saturday. Free cuz of work. The bakery is donating a bunch of stuff so. That will be fun. 

Not much besides that. Kinda crazy how golf took over my life. I realize I talk about it a lot on here. Quite boring I am sure if one were to read it. I realize I just do this for myself. Its just my morning routine. How can I not do it?  Its like having a cup of coffee in the morning. 

I was super tired yesterday for some reason. Usually I am rarely tired. It was strange for me, but once I found out I was golfing I pepped up a bit. I did come home and relax before golfing though. I hit a bag of balls before I played too. My driver was fine. I hit like 3 or 4 with my driver,  and went back to my irons. It is nice to have my driver and woods back. Irons are coming along. 

Am I talking about golf again?    ;)    hahahaaa.  

Life goes on. A summer filled with golf is turning out to be a pretty good Summer indeed. So glad I picked it up again. 

Not much going on besides that. Our birthdays are coming up, so we get to renew our license plates.   Yay.   :)

I guess I got nothing. I did see Simone Biles drop out of the Olympics due to mental health reasons. I saw some right wing crazies were making fun of her for some reason. We see that coming up more and more. Tennis, golf. How about all the sexual assaults,  and domestic disturbances from baseball and football too. That too probably has some mental health things going too. 

Everybody probably thinks they are normal, but maybe everyone has issues. We have addicts,  gaming addicts, gambling,  you name it. If a tiny black girl has stuff to deal with, it is no sweat off my back. Her life is a real thing. Sportsing is a game,  a competition.  Not really very significant,  although we make it seem so. 

Our idolizing of athletes is not healthy for anyone really. Our viewpoint gets exaggerated,  and it probably Fucks up the athlete's view too. Its not real shit.  Real shit is your husband of however many decades just up and dying one weekend. 

Laterzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: