Friday, July 9, 2021

A Fun Golf Day.

Yesterday was fun golfing. I started out really slow,  but played better after my first 3 holes. Not great by any stretch, but ok. Golf is a hard game. Just when you think you got it, you don't. 

I stopped trying to clobber my woods, and that was better. I still need more practice, but that will never end. If you like doing it practice is fun. Also potentially it gives you a leg up. Regardless I had fun yesterday,  and I laughed a lot. 

We made an easy dinner,  and I slept good. Tomorrow I have a day off. Nothing really planned tonight. I may try and practice my swing,  but I am pretty sore.  A day without golf doesn't sound too fun though.  I am glad I picked it up as a hobby. 

Not much besides that. Work is busy busy busy. My life is kinda busy, but in a good way. Nothing pressing on my mind at all. Just living out my days. They are pretty fun I guess. I do what I like. Work,  eat, and sleep. A little golf thrown in. 

That's it. Yeah nothing to really worry about. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.            :)

No comments: