Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Traveling For Golf.

We went to a new for us golf course. It was seemingly in the middle of nowhere. I don't know how anyone could ever find it without GPS. Every Monday they have a senior scramble,  and there were a ton of cars. The course had wide fairways, and were well cared for. It definitely was a really nice course. 

I didn't shoot great. My driver was fine, mostly. Didn't get in a ton of trouble.  Irons weren't great, which is disappointing. I think with just some more practice I can really harness in the improvements I want. Of course its golf so those words will always be true. 

A golf day is always a good day. I didn't get home til 7:00 pm. Dinner was already done. I was starving. We watched one episode of Virgin river, and went to bed. Season 3 episode 1 was kinda cheesy, but whatever. 

That was it. Sleep after that like I said, and I slept good. Just a day of work, golf, eat, sleep. I'll probably do the same today, just with my 8 iron at the park. I'll take the dogs too, and cook dinner. A nice summer day. I should make sure of no rain. 

I have my doctor appointment next week. Shouldn't be anything major. Check blood pressure, and make sure he feels a pulse in my feet. More exciting is the blood work to follow.  My blood work was pretty great last year. Hopefully the same this year. 

Nothing really exciting going on with me. I guess that's the normal state of things.  Nothing really exciting. Its just life. Day after day. My book on the depression was interesting.  The author had the people flee Texas for California around 1935. They basically became migrant workers. There they became slaves to jobs, with a pretty hard life. Looked down upon for having found hard times, when many had a proud past. 

We as a people don't have to work hard to find hate. You are not like us therefore I discriminate against you. Pretty depressing story yet still rings true. 

You can look everywhere for saints, but you won't find them, although some many? think they've achieved such status. You can find the downtrodden too. I have no idea how people in other countries live. 

The same truth holds true. People procreate, and bring people into a tough World.  Hindsight is 20/20 of course, and I was given hindsight toward this at least.  Don't do it.  You really have no idea what you are doing.   

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: