Friday, July 23, 2021

A Day With Golf.

Well the little change to my swing ended up being nothing. I did find something else though. Just a way to relax my backswing. Go real slow,  and use my legs and hips more. I try to take loft off too, but my balls if hit correctly will always be on the high side I guess. I am just going to embrace that I think. 

That's the allure to golf. Those times when you hit the ball squarely,  and it does what you want. It's pretty satisfying. Also the desire to be that person we all want to be. That person who seemingly hits all their shots well. 

I did take the dogs after work, and I swear I hit my 8 iron for two hours after. You see what I mean. 2 hours of free swings is quite a saving of money. Also a great way to practice. It gets expensive if you only learn on the course or driving range,  although those two should still be used. My park I can't go lower than an 8-iron. A 7 goes too far. 

Lisa was sick, so I made her a grilled cheese,  and I still made tacos. I watched some golf TV, and went to bed. I know I know golf TV?  What can you do.  

Not much besides that. I'll probably hit 72 miles today maybe pass it. I do want to go to the driving range today too if it doesn't rain. 

Not a lot on my mind either. My BP was like 128/84. Golf is good for me. Having something take up so much of my free time is a good thing. What else would I do with my free time?  Probably nothing good. 

My lawn service is coming to aerate and overseed my lawn. I am going to cut and bag it this weekend. I don't always bag it, but this year I started to every few times or so to clean it up. The overseed and aeration is a pretty healthy thing to do for the lawn. 

Once again just simple shit occupies my mind. 

I spose 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: