Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Mondays Aren't So Bad.

Mondays aren't so bad if you have golf after work. I didn't play exceptionally well, but better than Saturday. I stopped by the Mexican store, and got stuff for Fajitas too. I even watched the Sox for a bit. Nice to see they won the 2nd game on a walk off 3 run shot. It will be interesting to see what happens when Luis Robert, and Eloy Jimenez come back. Who goes back down?  Both are on rehab assignments. 

I am going to have to take the day off of golfing today. I am sore. Probably I'll take the day off. I hate to though. 

Not much besides that. Today is a pretty normal day for me. Take the dogs after work. Its going to be hard not to hit my 8 iron at the park. I hope things loosen up. 

I think I an going to make barbecue ribs for dinner. Then we can do tacos tomorrow. I have to do dishes today too. 

It is pretty much just simple shit that occupies my mind. Yesterday I drove the car, and I used the AC. It was pretty nice. 

Yesterday was a pretty relaxing day. Getting on the golf course is always pretty sweet. My BP this morning was 123/81 too. 

I spose. I have a day today. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: