Sunday, July 18, 2021

I Must Be Doing Something Right.

I stayed up late watching the Sox last night,  which was stupid. My blood pressure read 132/83 though on the first try. Sometimes if it reads high the first time I'll read it a 2nd time usually to a better number. 132/83, I am fine with. I must be doing something right. BP is a crazy thing. A heavy drinker probably will have high BP a lot. I must have been that before. I eat better now, also I am very active. I ended last week with 84 miles. As to why the good BP reading I couldn't tell you really. Invisible shit that seemingly has a mind of its own. 

I played golf yesterday,  and not well. I thought it would be relaxing, but it wasn't. I had a foursome ahead of me, and a threesome  on my ass. I wanted to just be on my own doing my own thing. I should have done the other 9. I did have to repair my ball mark on a par 3. First one of the year. On any green actually.   :) I was still a million miles from the hole however. I am sure I 3 putted or worse. 

I was pretty disappointed in my play all things considered. Probably cuz I didn't feel relaxed. I am not a good golfer. What a hard game. 

I did get all my shit done yesterday. Cut the grass,  laundry all clean,  folded and put away. If I don't fold and put it away right away, there is a good chance it doesn't happen the rest of the week. I don't know why that is. I suspect its like BP. There are invisible powers at work making it so.    ;)

We went out to dinner with Lisa's friend and her new boyfriend. They seemed to really like each other. Holding hands and he put his arm around her at the table. We don't do that anymore that's for sure. Good for them. They probably went home and had sex. We don't do that anymore either. :)  I don't know why that is either. I don't give a shit about sex anymore.  Probably a girls ideal husband.    :)  

Today is a work day. No clue what I'll be doing. I assume they are working. I got another Kristin Hannah book from audible,  so that will be good.  If I didn't stay up watching the Sox,  I may have played golf again today,  but I am tired. Oh well. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: