Saturday, July 17, 2021

My Day Had Golf.

Finished my work week by taking Hope for a walk, and the driving range for driver,  and park with 8 iron. I think I start today with 76 miles already. I weighed 160. Out of the 150s. I am such a fatty. I am checking my blood pressure every morning again. I think it was 130/82. Not bad. Good blood pressure, good circulation, and good blood work = good health. 

A guy at work my age has pregnant lady ankles. A pretty gross dude. He had some crazy surgery to not make him eat so much, but he's still all fat. I doubt those things ever really work. He talks bad about coworkers all the time too. Trying to elevate himself over others I guess. I don't like him. He's lazy, a bad worker. At the end of the shift we all  cleanup,  and throw out garbage,  if we don't have a dishwasher we do dishes. He has never done any of those things. As far as character goes he is severely lacking. His weight and character run in opposite directions. Not in a good way either. I just try to ignore him. He's just annoying. 

Anyway besides that not much. I have my day off stuff to do today. I have to cut the grass too. I'll be busy for a bit. I think I am kinda sore from taking so many shots yesterday. I may go golfing in some form. 9 holes maybe or the range and park. Probably 9 holes. We will see. I wouldn't mind seeing a movie if time permits. We will see. We are golfing Monday after work. That will be fun. 

Besides that not much I guess. I'll be busy on my day off. That's always good. Lazy days are the worst. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: