Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Maybe I Don't Have To Talk About Rain For A While.

Rain is out of the forecast for a bit. We've had quite the stretch. The weather will actually be pretty perfect. Highs just under 80⁰  I looked at Phoenix yesterday, and today will be their coolest day for a while. It will only be 103⁰  It's a dry heat though.    ;)

I picked up our car yesterday. The AC is all good. I paid with Discover to get the cash back. Between golf clubs and the car's AC the cash will go down a bit. Tomorrow it will be July. This is turning out to be a good Summer. I am really glad I took up golf. I went to the park yesterday. I am still hitting my irons too high. Losing distance. I'll work on it some more. I was watching the golf channel yesterday, turns out pros are constantly working on their swing too. I guess that will never end. 

I guess some pros struggle with mental health issues too. That was surprising to me. I realize mental health is a thing people have to worry about. I am like a deer in the headlights when looking at the issue of mental health. I am generally pretty positive about most of my days. I have work,  stuff to do around the house. Try to stay on top things so I can either practice or play golf most days. 

Bubba Watson was saying how he has to work at being a better husband, father,  and friend. None of those things I really stress about. I'm probably not the best husband, but I work two jobs,  I cook a lot, and I do a lot around the house. I take care of the yard, and snowblowing in the Winter. Dad, I am not one, so. Friend, I am probably a bad one, but I don't care I guess. Life's not really this epic thing I need to hold onto memories.  I've dealt with death enough, my heart is kinda hard toward that now. 

A little warning to myself.  *my heart is hard*  not exactly a Saint in that regard am I?  Even that I don't worry about, cuz my life is no longer in my hands. Like Adam before the fall I can still walk in the light. I am accepted,  and am secure. That really is what we want.  To no longer worry about how imperfect we are. To not be afraid to tell people a Saint I am not,  and couldn't even be if I tried.  That is at a future date not of my choosing.  Not from any ability I possess either. 

You can work at being a better spouse, parent, or friend. It's kinda like working on a golf swing, you will never be at 100%  as is the nature of working on yourself you will probably see yourself as being worse and worse. Your golf swing you can improve. Yourself you cannot, cuz trying to brings out the mirror.  The mirror will tell you honestly you in no way are the fairest in all the land.  Quite the opposite.  The truth sets you free, but that isn't exactly the easiest route to take.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: