Saturday, June 12, 2021

Like Normal Times. kinda.

Last night we went to Saugatuck for the first time in forever. We had dinner at the Butler deck, and had a couple rum punches. Been a while since I did that. It was a nice enjoyable Summer evening. 

We came home,  and I was going to watch the rest of the Sox game. The bottom of the 9th was delayed cuz of rain,  and I fell asleep. They won. 

I also went to the driving range, and didn't hit the ball like I'd like. We are playing the par 3 course again on Monday. 

So that was the day. I start today at 73 miles in, and I weigh 161 pounds still. I don't have a lot of time consuming stuff to do. I did water the grass yesterday. I may do that again. I'll go shopping too.  Just my general day off stuff. 

I guess not much besides that. Another day in the life. The best part is I don't really have a lot going on. Pool is done, we didn't buy the stupid truck. Financially things are good. Virus numbers are down, and we all are vaccinated. 

Things I guess are pretty good. The World still is crazy. I see there was a couple multiple shootings yesterday. That's just anger for some reason. 

My life is just too simple for me to be angry. I work, which I like to do. Not working I do not like. I don't have any expensive hobbies. I don't collect stuff. I save money at a slower clip than I'd like,  but I still save. 

We do okay. 

Anyway as usual I don't have much. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: