Thursday, June 3, 2021

Errand Day. yikes.

A lot of driving yesterday. After work I went to the bank to do a loan. My dad's second shot was 3:05, not 3:30. Shit, I don't have time. Drive my dad across town to get his 2nd shot. That was quick. Stop by the pool place to ask a couple questions. Drop my dad off, and go back to the bank. 

The loan took all of 5 minutes to get. Since my credit score is over 750, they needed nothing but a signature. My car payment will be $133/month. No prepayment penalties. If I don't prepay I will be paying $400 in interest if it rides the full 4 years. 

That was easy. I stop by state farm to take care of something.  I get home, and I de 5/3rd everything automatic. That's all done,  so I'll close that out once I see a bakery check get deposited. I already feel 1000% better having everything in one account plus the discover savings. I feel richer just by doing that. 

I didn't get anything else of my to  do list done however. I didn't work out either. All that shit kinda knocked me out. We ate dinner, and I crashed. I got an 80 sleep score too, which is really good for me. 

Today,  I will pay for the truck,  get a haircut,  and work on the to do list. One of the things I wanted to do Lisa worked on last night. One of the things on her list I helped her do in 3 minutes,  when she figured it might take a few hours. 

Life in the summer sure is busy. I'll be the owner of a Ford Ranger again. You don't see any on the streets anymore. They are handy. These days people pay $50,000 for 4 door monstrosities where the 4 doors shorten the bed. My f-150 is a 2 door. Bigger bed,  I didn't want a 4 door,  cuz to me there is no need. It'd be stupid.  Having 2 pick up trucks is like being spoiled. 

For the record Lisa,  and I both were having 2nd thoughts.  Maybe we shouldn't,  but closing 5/3rd helps,  and making payments of $133 for our trax also helps. We aren't making payments on the new for us truck.  I feel better about it, when I was kinda stressing about it. Not having taken out a loan in forever I didn't know that was going to be so easy either.  

I feel better today than yesterday.  Summer life is busy. I did take some practice golf swings yesterday. Next stop driving range when I get some time.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: