Friday, June 4, 2021

Another Errand Day.

Shit, I forgot to pick up my jacket. I dropped it off at the cleaners. I did get my haircut,  stopped by state farm again. Just figuring out how to do drive safe and save. Stopped by the bank to drop off the title,  but I told him to wait. Lisa is having our mechanic look at truck before we buy it. She is doing that today. If we don't buy it, then I will pay off loan + 2 days or 3 days of interest. I don't think it will be a problem though. Its smart we have the mechanic look at it though. We are not good buyers of big ticket items. Fuck big ticket items is what I say. 

Today, I am riding my bike, and picking up my jacket after work. Screw this driving nonsense. I did take the dogs yesterday, watered the grass, did the dishes, oh took the garbage out too. 

Today is national donut day. On a Friday. You don't really want to work at a bakery when it is national donut day. Especially if it is on a Friday in June.   :)  I don't really have anything to do with donuts except make the toppings,  so it's no sweat off my back. 

We really are going mask free. Seems odd huh?  I'll just wear them when I go grocery shopping,  cuz random people who knows about them? I don't know of no one who got the flu or a cold last year.  Our covid numbers are way down. Same as it was last year. Vaccinations,  and sun are helping. Last year we didn't have the Vaccinations,  but we did have the sun. I wonder what the fall will look like. 

Besides that not much. Truck will be finalized one way or another today,  then its the weekend. Pool will be up and running. I think we will be sitting pretty good by the end of the weekend. Next week,  I am hitting the range. (Golf, not shooting)  the little hardware store down  the street from us sells and buys guns. All out on display. Kinda trippy for one who has never even shot a gun. 

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: