Monday, June 7, 2021

Oh The Golf Swing.

I was pretty sore yesterday from swinging the golf club so much the day before. I didn't go to the driving range after work,  cuz there was no way. I finished listening to one book in the series and started another. I started listening around 5:30AM, and stopped around 9:00 PM. I didn't want to stop listening. 

The one book the ending surprised me. It was good. This latest one is really good too. I wanted to continue listening.  

Today starts a new week. One in which I have no car drama to worry about. The pool is all done. I am golfing today. After today there are chances of rain. It is definitely Summer weather though. 

I guess not much really going on with me. I am so glad that stupid truck nonsense is gone. It is Summer so that's good. Work will be really busy however. Through Labor day I guess. 

We were sorta locked down last year in a way, and now everything is open. I wonder what this Summer will look like.  People will be out and about. 

Life will be kinda regular, yet still people will be shooting people.  Marijuana is basically no longer a drug. A legal one I guess. Like alcohol. I wonder how that changes things for law enforcement. That's gotta be some chunk out of what they do. 

Anyway, I guess life goes on. Once again I don't have much to really worry about. 

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: