Sunday, June 27, 2021

We Got More Rain.

We got more rain yesterday. A good amount too. I don't recall a stretch like this anywhere I lived. My pool is too full. I did see a movie yesterday. I also got out to the park to hit my 8-iron. It was an okay day off. I got my typical shit done. I forgot to fold my laundry,  but it is all clean. I have absolutely no idea what I will be walking into at work. Weekend before the holiday,  I assume they will be working,  but I can't say for sure. Next week will be a ghost town if I even work. 

I got the next book in my series. That should be good. All of them have been so far. Book, work, money coming in. 

Not really a lot on my mind. My golf swing is getting better. I suppose no one ever feels like they ever have things perfected. As long as I go to the park as often as I can I will continue to improve. The park = 100s and 100s of free swings. Hopefully the rain will hold off tomorrow so we can get 9 in. 

I'd almost like to go to the range to hit my driver. I haven't hit it yet,  but I think I'll be fine. I am glad I got the golf bug. It is a game I think I can get okay at. I bought a shot counter yesterday. You know what's hard to keep track of?  How many shots you take. I am sure it is just getting your brain trained to keep track of that,  but currently mine isn't.  

I was oddly tired last night so I went to bed early. I tried to watch a movie, but that didn't last long. 

As far as days go today should be fine. I will try to get out to the park again. I practice on my own net too. I strike my irons better and better every week. 

I am doing the 3 movies per week for $19.95/month again. It just started up. What is really nice about that is you can see movies you typically wouldn't otherwise.  If I see one movie per week it more than pays for it. 

Today starts another day. It is supposed to be 100⁰ degrees in Seattle today. 107⁰ tomorrow.  Wtf?  Currently I live in a rain forest. Nothing but green everywhere you look. Our air hasn't been on in forever.  

I spose.    

Laterzzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: