Monday, June 21, 2021

It Is A Golf Day.

Today is a golf day, and I have no idea how I'll do. I have new clubs,  which I've pretty much just hit my 8 iron. Woods I've barely hit at all, and my new ones never. It could get ugly. 

We didn't eat out last night. We just drive our car to the shop, and drove right back. I watched the US Open,  and finished listening to my book. The author is Lisa Gardner,  and it is the detective DD Warren series. Pretty good shit. 

I did have to work at another building yesterday. It has been a while. Just another Sunday I guess. As always I am glad I work on Sundays. I make money,  and it helps me really have no lazy days. My day off each week is lazy kinda but I do get shit done. 

My last book a kid got exposed by a teenage pedophile,  and the pedophile got killed by a vigilante. A tough day for a young boy. Anyway he stayed home the next day, and him and his mom watched TV. The kid said his brain felt like it was getting soft from watching TV. That's how I feel about TV. You cannot just spend your whole day in front of a TV. 

Work is good for me. Just in case something like that would happen. Not to mention you make money. You've all heard that before. This blog is just getting dumber and dumber. 

Today is a day I'll use my new golf clubs. Work should be fine too. Then there will be dinner. I think being settled in your life keeps stress to a minimum. I am definitely going to get back on the workout thing again. I have plenty of time.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.       :)

No comments: