Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Still A Work In Progress.

We went golfing yesterday, and I am still a work in progress. I didn't strike the ball with any consistency. I need more time at the park. I really just need to find my swing,  and duplicate it. It is such a hard game. 

I think it is 48⁰ out right now.  Sheesh. I am not used to those Temps. Yesterday really was an okay day. I didn't play golf as well as I would like,  but I feel like everything is correctable. I need to relax on the course too. 

Our car's AC is not under warranty anymore, so I'll take it to our regular mechanic. We would have never taken it where we bought it if we knew that. They never returned our call when we asked if it was under warranty. What a waste of time. Of course since it is no longer under warranty they found all these little things wrong. $200 here, $100 there, not go mention $900 for the AC condenser.  I told them do nothing. I don't trust a dealership service center at all. I trust my mechanic.  Not to mention he'll come in hundreds of dollars cheaper,  and some of these $100 here and there are probably nothing. The car has 44,000 miles on it. 

Life will always throw you curves I guess. Not much to report besides that. Work is busy of course.  Cannot really look too far into the future. What is life like post pandemic?  Not to mention so many people not getting vaccinated.  Personally I feel so much better being on the vaccinated side. It *seems* in Michigan the virus is starting to disappear. In 3 days we had 300 infections, and a 1% infection rate. Summer beating it into submission?  

Anyway life goes on. Another day. I'll be busy, and active. 

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: