Tuesday, June 8, 2021

I Wasn't Horrible.

We played a little par 3 golf course yesterday. I haven't even started practicing hitting my driver,  so it was a perfect course for me. I hit my irons pretty good -for me-  If I would have figured out what I was doing wrong with my irons years ago, I would have still been playing. Looks like I will be taking up golf again. Perfect for me, cuz I get out of work at 2:00PM every day. I can basically golf every day.  

That little outing was pretty exciting for me. Outside that not much. I had work, golf, dinner. I stayed up late thinking of golf.  :)   Then I went to bed. A day in the life. My life is pretty easy. Pretty sweet. 

My fitbit started doing a stress analysis based on activity,  how you sleep, and various things with your heart. I think it will have me being too active to get a real good reading on my normal days. Really I am go go go for most of the day. There is dinner,  and sleep. That's my normal though. My steps per day are definitely outside the norm. I know that,  because I know what a day off is like. Probably 10,000 steps instead of 30,000 steps. I wouldn't change a thing though. 

My knees feel so much better now that I don't run. This Fall I'll probably join the aquatic center and start swimming. Hopefully the huge addition gets finished. I do need the heart rate up kinda stuff going on. For whatever reason my body doesn't take kindly to running. No sense trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Accept, and come up with another plan I guess. 

I emailed the par 3 course to see rates on becoming a member. Just in case I want to golf every day.   :)  I bet I could really improve.  

A lot of exciting stuff going on with me I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: