Wednesday, June 23, 2021

I Thought I'd Enjoy It More.

So, I had an idea for picking up the car. Why not just bike it?  At work I work with a guy who lives towards Lakeshore,  and he has an SUV. I had him drive me, and bike to his house after work. It gets rid of a lot of stupid miles, and leaves me with ~15 miles along the bike path straight up Lakeshore drive. I used to take this route *for fun* there and back, to get an easy 50 mile ride in. 

These 15 miles,  which I thought would be fun really wasn't. It wasn't horrible,  I just thought it would be more fun. Maybe back then I gave a shit about 50 mile bike rides,  and 20 mile runs. Who knows?  That ain't me anymore I guess. I have no use for *epic* shit I guess. My days are epic enough. See weight of 159 pounds. 

I've been marathon training weight or below I guess for several years now without training for a marathon. I am a different person now I guess. Honestly I like this person fine. 

I am indifferent as Hell. I know that. I don't find lives to be particularly all that interesting. A graduation of the 40 year old me to the 50 year old me?  

At 50+, I am fine with my days. I don't think they could get better. I am busy, I have plenty to do. I have challenges like golf,  and yard work, and housework. My days fill up with me not being bored. I am always ready to sleep after dinner. 

I don't find life to be very epic,  so all that shit I threw out. I found work,  eat, sleep,  and that is my new friend. I like it. 

I am pretty lucky living this life. Its all I ever wanted. To be secure and content in my days. 

Cannot even imagine what the young college grad wanted way back when. Can't imagine what steps I would have taken to achieve them. I would have failed,  cuz I could not make my heart be content in my days. I needed help with that. 

Interesting.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: