Saturday, June 26, 2021

The Stretch Of Rain.

I don't ever remember a stretch of rain like this before. Every day it rains. It is actually a pretty positive thing all things considered. Unless you own a golf course. I was able to hit my 8 iron at the park. Learning stuff all the time,  except how to hit that perfect shot each and every time.  I am getting better though. My last shot I absolutely crushed. I might be going to the driving range in a bit. 

I did buy a couple golf shirts yesterday. Those suckers aren't cheap. I got some more balls, and a divot repair tool. I had the free $120 to spend.  I ordered towels,  and club cleaner from Amazon just now. I'll be fully ready to golf now. 

Oh, my AMC thing is starting up again. They are doing matinees again, so I will continue to do it. I already plan on seeing a movie today. Life is going back to normal'ish. I don't think it will change for me too much. Except I took up golf. I started watching it on TV too. One of those things I guess. 

Not much besides that. I'll still pass 72 miles this week. Just not before the last day. I am still in the 150s weight wise.  159.6. I gained .4 of a pound maybe. Basically stayed the same. 

Life goes on. My outlook is pretty good I'd say. Looking forward to the rest of the Summer. Assuming it eventually stops raining that is. 

I made a simple meal last night. I made meals mostly out of mystery frozen meat this week. It ended up all being chicken. I made chicken tacos, and oh yeah, chicken noodle soup. Cheap eating by all standards.  Sometimes its good to look through the freezer to clean it out. I even had noodles in there for my soup. 

Outside too much rain I guess its been a good week. Dogs didn't go on many walks,  but I got to the park a couple times to work on my swing. Worked a little overtime.  I think I'll get paid a attendance bonus for my 2nd job in a couple weeks. 

Life goes on. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.            :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: