Saturday, June 19, 2021

In The 150s.

My scale posted 158.9 pounds. What am I in High School?  I am sure it is purely activity related. Trust me, I eat. I am not concerned with it, cuz weight is just gradually falling off. I haven't been working out, due to golfing. That may have something to do with it. 

I got my new clubs yesterday. There is probably a big difference between a set from Walmart for ~$200 in 1988 or whenever to a intermediate set in 2021. My driver was more than $200.   :)  I spent a good amount of money. Irons 5- pw, and A wedge, bag,  and 3 and 5 wood. The woods I think were $200 each. You can see I threw some money down. Taylormade m4 series clubs is what I bought if anyone knows about that shit. The guy talked me into this set. There were a couple iron sets each around $600, and he said he'd buy the m4 set, so that was that. I didn't buy any hybrid clubs,  cuz I've never used one before. 

It is all pretty exciting. I took my 8 iron out for a bit. It will be better than my other set. By far. My driver and bag had to be ordered,  so I'll get those next week. On Monday I'll drive with my 3 wood. No biggie. 

Today is my day off. I have a few things to do. I won't have to water,  cuz it poured for a bit yesterday,  and we got rain again today. 

As you can see not a lot going on as usual. Not a lot on my mind except golf I guess. It is Summertime,  and we will have mild Temps for a week. 

Yeah, that's all I got. Big question this week is do I lose more weight?  I thought I was mostly say 164-168. 5-9 pounds off that isn't a high percentage. I guess normal Summertime stuff with golfing added in. No running at all either,  so that's a bit shocking. I'm losing weight cuz I am not running?  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.        :)

No comments: