Wednesday, June 16, 2021

I Gotta Take A Day Off. Will I?

I should take a day off from swinging the clubs. Will I is a whole nother ball game. I took my 8 iron to the park yesterday. Made some more improvements to my swing. As I keep practicing I am seeing real improvement. It is just I am kinda sore so I should take a day off, and recover. 

What I should do probably is practice on the putting greens. I need a ton of help there. I have no clue how to putt good. I have absolutely no feel for the speed I need for every putt. The golf bug definitely bit me. 

Yesterday was fine. Work is busy of course. I took the dogs. Over 30,000 steps,  and 13 miles. The Sox won. A TB pitcher was blaming MLB for getting injured cuz he isn't able to pitch with a foreign substance on his hands. Umm, pitching isn't a natural thing for humans to do. 90 MPH sliders aren't a good thing to throw. Pitchers get injured. Injuries suck, but it is part of the game. No one in any sport wants to get injured, yet still they do. It seemed ludicrous to me blaming MLB.  

I have a lot to do today. I probably won't have time to do golf activities, which is probably good. I have to do dishes, take the dogs, cut the grass, vacuum the pool, take out garbage. Etc...  

Really not much besides that. Another day, there will be a lot of steps,  it should be an okay day I guess. 

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: