Wednesday, June 9, 2021

I Got A Good Night Sleep.

I woke up this morning feeling really rested. I definitely slept good. Yesterday was busy. After work,  I had to take my dad on a few errands. Shopping, and stuff. That just makes the day longer. I was tired when I got home,  but I figured I better cut the grass. So, I did that and watered it. For dinner, I made biscuits,  and gravy. Sausage gravy is so easy to make. I ate, and crashed at some point. 

That was my day. I no longer have anything pressing going on. Nothing to really worry about. So glad we didn't get that stupid truck. I feel rich again.  :)  I can close my 53 accounts this week. Maybe today. I'll probably go to the golf range today. I need golf shoes too. Not sure about the weather. There may be chances of rain today. That would be sweet. I could drive to work then,  get golf shoes,  and close my 53 accounts. 

I think that's the play. I could ride my bike to work,  but I'd get soaked on the way home. This way, I can get those things done,  and get some shit done around the house. 

I guess my day is planned.  Getting cash out of my 53 accounts will just make me feel richer. I'll just have property taxes and IRA left this year. No big expenses in the foreseeable future. 

See life is pretty simple if your needs are small. You need some luck too,  cuz our hearts can always go a little crazy, and feel like we need to buy some toy we don't really need. 

I have absolutely no debt outside what I use credit cards for. Amazon one to buy Amazon stuff, and Discover for basically Sam's,  although after this month I'll use the Sam's card. Discover through June is 5% cash back at Sam's. Sam's card will be 3% cash back after that. Last month Discover was only $400. I turn Discover cash back in to Lowe's gift cards. $50 free cash back turns into a $55 Lowe's card. Win win right?  

My life is pretty simple huh?  It helps I really like working. Money is always coming in. That's the trick. Being healthy is good too. That all goes together.  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeee.           :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: