Friday, June 25, 2021

Rain, Rain, Rain.

We started with no rain,  and now we are getting a ton. My grass looks awesome,  and I don't remember the last time I had to water. I am glad I cut my grass the other day, cuz I am not sure when I will be able to next. It is probably what it is like to live in Seattle. Do outside shit when you can. I like getting rain, just not every day. How can I work on my golf swing?

Since I am a Dicks gold member I can use once a year to triple my points on a purchase. I did on my golf clubs,  so I have $120 free money to spend. I am going to go today, cuz it is going to rain ALL day today. I am going to buy a couple polos,  cuz some courses you need a collared shirt, and I own one that is like 2 or 3 sizes too big. That's it. I only own t shirts, long sleeve under t shirt shirts I got from races, and hoodies,  jeans,  and shorts. 

I have one buttoned shirt, and a pair of khakis too if I ever have to dress up. Less than one time per year is my guess. In the winter I wear Adidas sweats for bed. 

I got my driver delivered yesterday, so I have my full set of clubs. New bag, and new clubs. Pretty exciting. Hopefully we will go out Monday if it isn't raining.  

Besides that not much. I had to take Lisa to the doctor,  as she has spells of extreme fatigue/feverish. Maybe due to the end of menopause?  She will get arthritis in her hands. They did a whole blood work thing to learn more. 

Her system is kinda whack. She can sleep a ton too, and I can only sleep so much. 

I think I feel mostly calm in the mornings. Not too worried about stuff. I have a pretty aggressive savings plan. It is sooooo boring,  but 15 years from now it will be pretty awesome.  One of those things. It seems aggressive,  but it isn't I spose. We aren't really sacrificing anything while doing it. It's just boring cuz the balances don't go up super quick. 

I know I am lucky. I have no mortgage. It costs me ~$2500 per year to live. Some people may have $2500/month to live.  I live on $200/month average + change. Property taxes and house insurance. 

My property taxes are low too, because we bought our house a million years ago, and for under $100,000.  These days there is nothing for $100,000, unless you find a used outhouse on a 6'x6' piece of land.  

Pretty ridiculous.  High rents will add stress to life I assume. 3 bedroom apartments with 4 kid types of things.  Now is not a great time to buy your first house. Probably pretty impossible.  

Anyway, I spose. 

Tomorrow is my day off.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)

No comments: