Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Not As Bad As It Seems.

My first 9 holes actually counting strokes was bad. 63. My putting was horrible. The greens were pretty wet since it rains every day in  Michigan now. My first putts were ridiculously short, so two putts were not a thing. Actually not much went good. I had a stretch where my drives all went to the center of the fairway, not at great distance though. I am fine with that. Iron play,  and fairway woods weren't great. I can do better. I can easily take 10 strokes off my score. 

It is basically the first time I used my woods.  I need a bit more practice with my irons. I know already how to make vast improvements.  Let's just say I hit my irons high, but lose distance.  The ball is obviously too forward in my stance. 

I am not disappointed in the 63, cause, well it really was like my first time out for the season. 

We went out to dinner last night. Out to the butler deck again. It was fun. Just as we got close to our car the flood gates opened. We live in Michigan, and it rains every day in Michigan. We definitely got another good rain. Holy cow. The people still outside got drenched. We lucked out. We were basically at our truck when it started. 

Our cars AC is leaking everywhere.  $1650 to fix. That is a lot of money,  but you figure it isn't even two weeks of our take home pay, and still no car payment. If we can get another 5+ years out of the car it will be fine. It is only 5 years old. It is kinda a lemon. Oh, and we never bought that stupid truck. 

So golf,  food,  and rum runner. I ordered 2 like an idiot, but only drank one.  That's not being frugal with my money after a $1650 car bill. 

I'm an idiot.   

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.             :)

Byeeeeeeeee.           :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: