Saturday, June 5, 2021

Thus Ends The Crazy Week.

I am now 161 pounds. Sometimes when I looked at my face this week it seemed skinny. 161 is fine. 168 is fine. In the 150s might be a little light. 

The week of car buying is over. We didn't get it. Our mechanic talked us out of it. I returned my loan proceeds + $1.50 in interest. I feel so much richer now. Once again debt free. We almost talked of keeping the loan cuz it is so cheap, but we have nothing to really spend it on. I am most happy we will be down to united federal credit union,  and discover savings. Without the car nonsense I may have never closed out 5/3. When I was going to move money from the 53 savings to another account they were going to charge me $3. That's how you lose customers. That's why I am walking without a seconds thought. 

I stayed up late last night watching the Sox. A pretty crazy game,  but we won. 

That's about it. We kinda wondered what happened this week. Why were we all in buying a vehicle we don't need. How does that happen?  When I called the guy,  and told him we weren't buying it, then it was over. We saw the situation clearer. Umm, we don't need that vehicle. How did we get these crazy thoughts in our head?  

Crazy I guess. 

I think I am going to the driving range. Put a load in the washer, then we can finish the pool. 

Should be an okay day. Glad we didn't buy that stupid truck.  

Laterzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.         :)


No comments: