Thursday, June 24, 2021

All Is Well That Ends Well.

At the last second I had to drive to work yesterday cuz of rain. So, I decided to get a couple things done. Dropped off a library book, and went to talk to my mechanic. We will bring the car in Monday. I was going to pick up food for the rabbit, and guinea pigs, but I forgot. 

I still had a lot to do. I had to take the dogs,  I had to cut the grass since there is a chance of rain every day for the next decade or so. I wanted to make chicken noodle soup,  cuz of a weird craving. Also I wanted to go to the park with my 8 iron,  since Monday was not so great. I got it all done. I am pretty excited to announce my swing is getting better. I hit my 8 iron pretty good. Also when I didn't I could see why. If I can practice/play several times each week I'll have it nailed down I think. The trick?  Hitting my 8 iron at the park for free. I learn so much. You can turn your club in or out a bit to see what difference it makes. You aren't wasting shots. You are hitting at the park for free. 

I ended up going to bed early, cuz of a pretty full day. Got all the garbages taken out too. It was a good day. My new driver should be coming today. 

Things are looking pretty good I'd say. Chicken noodle soup really hit the spot. I think I'll bring some to work. I am ahead at work,  which is a minor miracle. Next week is July 4th week though, so I'll be behind before you know it. I definitely feel pretty good today. Excited to get back to the park, and nail down my swing. That would be huge. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.         :)))

MWAH.             :)


No comments: