Monday, June 28, 2021

It May Be A Golf Day.

Hopefully we can get 9 in today. After work I went out and hit my 8 iron again. I am getting my shot down I think. That's fun. As expected they were working in my regular spots yesterday, so I went to another building. I only worked a little over 7 hours,  I guess I could have done more,  but I thought after cleaning and returning my equipment it might have been closer to 8 hours. Oh well. 

Outside of that I guess everything is okay. I an excited about golf. Our weather is going to have nice temps this week although chances of rain. A week without the AC again. Also all this rain seemed to have killed flies or they are hiding. There are like none. 

I don't water anything,  the air isn't on, and we obviously don't use our heating. What a cheap summer huh?  

I've taken up golf as a hobby. I think soon I will be able to play like I wanted back in college.  Hit my driver good,  and my irons. I don't know how good I can get. Ultimately I'd like to get down to low 80s. Might be possible by next year sometime. If I can strike my irons and woods good,  I think that's possible. 

Currently I have no idea how far my irons will go, or woods for that matter. Playing on courses will help that. 

I an working, so money is coming in. We've been cooking our meals, which is a cheaper way to live. I have books to listen to and read. Movies have started up again too. 

I think 54 is a social distancing age. Obviously I have outgrown going to bars and stuff. I work, eat, and sleep. I still do stuff that entertains me too. 

I feel pretty good I guess. I guess what I am saying is I am not looking for anything else out of life. This is good enough.  

I am not in charge of anyone else's entertainment.  Just mine.  That makes life pretty easy.  

I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: