Thursday, June 10, 2021

Everybody Is Trying To Screw You. Be Vigilant.

I saw some post by an anti-vaccer.  Lol.  Glad I don't live in her head.  When people get paranoid what are you going to do?  

Luckily for me these people are not my concern. No one is really.  I am just doing the life thing. Day in day out. Yesterday was okay. I closed out my 53 account. Deposited the money in my credit union account. Took my pool water in to be tested. Water is good. Got golf shoes,  went to the driving range, and hit the ball like shit. 

We chilled for a bit,  made an easy dinner,  and went swimming before bed. That was kinda a trip. Swimming before bed. A luxury kinda. A pool means you are not stuck in the house on hot, and humid days. 

Life goes on I guess. Work, eat, sleep. 

I got nothing.  Nothing terribly important going on with me. 

Til next time.  

Laterzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeee.       :)))

MWAH.          :)

No comments: