Thursday, June 17, 2021

I Sorta Took A Day Off

I did go to the park,  and hit some balls after dinner last night. Not a ton though. An abbreviated session. Yesterday was actually like a 37,000 step day, and 16-17 miles. I did get the grass cut, so that's good. Watered the grass too, so it looks really good. 

I think I may drive today,  and bring my woods to the driving range. That way I'll be ready. I am not really worried about hitting my driver really. I was mostly concerned with my irons,  and I am much better with those. Still improving. I can work on my putting too while there. 

I'll be ready to golf. Not really much to report. Just my little life I got. Work, eat, sleep. I am not really concerned with too much. I am thinking I'll probably buy a new set of golf clubs sooner rather than later. I don't know how much difference they make. Mine was an inexpensive set I bought like 35 years ago. How's that for me getting old?  

I am still in pretty good shape though. At first I thought 160 may be too skinny,  but I am getting used to it. It's not bad. 160 is skinny if you want to stay warm though. If I'm gonna be in the work freezer more than 2 seconds I'll put a jacket on first. That's the only downside.  

As you can see not much going on with me. It is Summer, and it's turning out to be a good one. Now that the pool is done quite a bit more money is coming in than going out. Gotta like that. 

54 is a good age. Not a lot to worry about. No financial concerns. I still kinda marvel though knowing we are probably due for a mass shooting soon. Can you imagine?  

I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xoxo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)

MWAH.       :)

No comments: